View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:49 PM
cac2us
Regular 'Geeker

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Get Verizon to nag LG to fix the Fathom

I believe that L (LOW) G (GRADE), took a bribe from WENE7 PONE or U-PONE.
LG told me to send my fathom to them so they could "FIX" it. Yea Right...
I think I have been banned from their little dictatorship wanabe web site...
If you speak your mind then they will try to punish you more than they already have by shipping shOOt for phones.

I think We The Owners Of The LG Fathom should file a class action law suit against LG for crippling a would have been great device, and VomitRizen Wireless for going along with it. Since they all seem to care more about the bottom line rather than the reason there even is a bottom line..

I must admit that after wasting my early upgrade for my primary line on the Fathom and getting NO help from LG, I became weak and realized that resistance was futile.
Yes I too have become assimilated.

Now my Fathom never drops data (While on Wi-Fi). I think that VomitRizen should change that stupid policy regarding mandatory data package, at least for the Fathom… Since they refuse to support this product…

Now, if there any concerned individuals in this forum that have the legal know how to get this ball rolling, PLEASE, PLEASE chime in…

I too would pray for a kitchen with support for the "Locked Up", "Abandoned LG Fathom...

Possibly a way to boot PartedMagic?

Thank you very much…

cac2us

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!