View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:27 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extend Battery Life on ACER A500 ***ROOT REQUIRED***

dActually, my screen settings had it dimming out... by the time the second dim went out and I tapped the screen, the test would stop... never hit the back button though so maybe its at screen tap? or something...

I will try without the screen timeout... I had not thought about why it stopped as I thougt it was a test that would take some time and then end on its own... jejeje

I will try again and post tomorrow... No probs though, so far, I hope it improves battery but the battery is pretty damn powerful as is and handles lots of use before requiring a re-charge...

I will post the new information soon. Thanks for the help, I am still quite optimistic on this thought... to me, logically, it makes sense... jejeje

EDIT 1: BTW... you said that the IDLE and the PEAK are bogus? Hope you are talking about the software because, as you can see on the attached screenshot... ITS SHOWING 1mA so... Just making sure you know im not LYING but reporting what YOU told me to use... And this screenshot is changed to JPEG... Also find the LOGS from when I REPORTED THE INFORMATION... jejeje... Glad its documented... dont you??? jejeje

EDIT 2: And if you see the logs... PEAK ANYWHERE ON THE LOG IS 150mA... Check it yourself, I have attached the screenshot as a compressed file too so you can zoom into the numbers if needed... jejeje
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_20110506_2147.jpg (340.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg screen_20110506_2222.jpg (320.3 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: 7z screen_20110506_2222.7z (295.3 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mapaz04; 05-06-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Peak mA