View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:11 PM
spacious
N00b

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

So I installed the attached cab - I don't remember where I got it, but it was from last time twitter didn't work, before NRG cooked it in - and it added TwitterPassword and TwitterUsername to HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAccountManager, but it still tells me that I've entered the wrong username or password. Feels like I'm on the right track, but no luck yet.

[EDIT] So after looking in that cab I decided that there's a lot of other stuff in there, besides the reg entries so I uninstalled it again, and removed it from this post. Unless NRG forgot to cook in whatever fix he's been adding lately the cab is probably useless except to add the blank REG entries.

I had removed HTC Peep from the list of applications on my twitter account in an effort to get it to reestablish a connection, and now I'm wondering if that's my problem.
Can anyone that got twitter working again tell me if there are more than just the two twitter strings in HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAccountManager?
It seems like there should be a token for the OAuth, wasn't that the big security fix from last time twitter didn't work?

Last edited by spacious; 05-05-2011 at 04:29 PM.