Thread: Official?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official?

In a word... KINDA.

I got my wife a nook color for Christmas... She loves it as a reader and is just happy with it having some added features like Pandora and a browser.

B&N just released the update... I updated my wife's nook manually as I couldn't wait for the push update to take place...

It's far from being a tablet still... It has access to a limited market. There are only 140 B&N approved apps. And it got flash and a couple of other minor updates.

She still loves it and is now super happy with the fact that she can play Angry birds on it and read the news via Pulse.

Still an E-reader but now it has some additional functionality.
p.