Thread: HTML Email
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:17 AM
nayr1482
Regular 'Geeker

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTML Email

Hi all, just upgraded my TP2 to a Dinc2. Traveling internationally and all is working well.

I am currently using the stock email application and I am only receiving exchange emails in plain text (the option to change is greyed out). My other accounts (pop3, imap) which are also in the stock email application I am receiving html emails.

At first I was thinking of trying a different email client but since I am receiving html from the other accounts I dont think the client can be the problem?

Anyway - was wondering what email client works best with the Dinc2...read a lot of people like K9, Improved Email, MailDroid, ???