Thread: What to Buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:38 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What to Buy?

Not to mention... It all depends on what you want...

I wouldn't be caught in public touching an iPad... But I have peered over the partition at Best Buy while checking out the Xoom... The iPad and the iPad 2 look to be awesome devices. They do mostly everything and they are sexy. There are tons of accessories for them and have a great screen.
Still... My homophobia repulses it to the point of physical illness.
I would buy one for my wife.
The nook color is what I got her and what she loves... She got an EVO shift and also loves it. LCD on the nook has not been an issue with eye strain... That's just something the people from kindle were saying at first... But now Amazon is coming out with a color tablet reader as well...

schettj said it best... buy her the iPad and get yourself a toy.
p.