Thread: What to Buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:29 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What to Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtDMonet View Post
I really don't want to get caught in a bad tech curve. As this is an android forum -- can anyone give me a reason NOT to buy an iPad other than being a cheap bastage, and rebellion from the man?
Ok, prepare for wailing and gnashing...

Buy your wife an iPad2. Hand it to her. Rejoice as she disappears into it, and it becomes more precious to her than life itself.

Then get yourself any android tablet that is rootable, and have a blast with it.

You won't regret either action.

(for me, the $280 price for the gtab was perfect for a "kick it to death" android tablet. And yes the wife loves her 32GB ipad2. Which I NEVER have to deal with.)