Thread: What to Buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:55 PM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What to Buy?

I feel your pain and have the same intuitions. My wife is an avid reader so an LCD screen was out of the picture (eye strain) so I went with an eink reader (sony) but it doesnt do anything else (she is ok with that). I owned the viewsonic and the price point is right on but the viewing angles on the screen where awful - i would not recogmend it. Now I have a acer iconia tablet which my wife seems to really like but her comment was it was too big and she would want something she can fit in her purse but she kind of liked the 7" tablet we saw at best buy. Will the IPAD fit in a purse? Android can be frustrating for some if your wife is a little tecky I think a 7" android tab would be ok. She did ok with windows mobile right. Otherwise the ipad would probably be the best (I personally despise apple but thats nether here nor there.) Good luck!!!