View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:17 AM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blackberry and privacy

Not to make you paranoid, but cell companies I think do this too on any GPS enabled phone, which is pretty much any of them made in the last 6 years. With Android, you opt in to it. When you set up your Android phone, you get an option to send data to Google. With iOS, you can probably kill the file. I'm sure there are nice workarounds coming around now. Probably a BB is the best way to go and you can put a password on your phone and stuff but there is a limit to how much you can protect yourself.