View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-01-11]Tinkerbell's 29019 Titan Rom TBN 39.92 [Verizon/Sprint/MetroPCS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
Are any of the other version's of this ROM have a text messaging glitch? It seems that my text messages are coming from the future, the year 2017 to be exact. Keep wishing though some lottery numbers come through but it's been some old school news like the death of Osama Bin Laden and such. The only other thing to note is that somehow my text messaging app integrated into my push Exchange mail and they also show up in my Outlook workstation client.

Thanks again!
haha... if you get any of that future information, I would appreciate if you could pass it along!!
Seriously, I have not seen that issue here. Can we get some more feedback from our other users? Thanks!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.