View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 01:50 PM
blunij
PPCGeeks Regular

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob
Is it just me or are there two copies of every ROM on hotfile? Am I missing something obvious here????

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee
Thats the way it looks to me also....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM. of each Flavor.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
  • A 29020 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
NRGZ 101
When t-bob and geejdee were looking at the Hotfiles there were actually two 29020's and two 21916 there for each Flavor. Now there is only one. Wondering if they were reposted because of a Fix. I used the first one...was there a problem?
This post has been thanked 1 times.