View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:00 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Skype and CNN app. All for Android! What about WP7 ???

Until WP7 can pull a bigger market share, it'll be hard to get people to develop apps for it. They're already doing iOS and Android, and now they have to add a 3rd OS to the mix.

Blackberry is kind of in the same boat. Sure, they held the market share lead, but when they did, apps weren't a huge thing like they are now, so they're kind of behind in that department too.

I still have my WP7 phone and once more of my daily apps get ported over (or an alternative is available), then I'll start using it more.