Thread: Evo 4g/Evo 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:42 PM
shane6374
O-Matic

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Re: Evo 4g/Evo 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I dont think Apache had hard spl :P..but I think it was just flash and go...

But every single HTC device was harder and harder to unlock from then on...generation by generation. Now with the G2 they have taken things up a notch...and with the Tbolt and the Incredible S they are right now on par with the Motorola phones..aka Signed boot loaders..from what I read only reason they were able to unlock tbolt was because they had a pre-release bootloader that they overwrite the original...so come june anything is possible :/
The G2 was an F'n pain in the a$$ to root. Then once you have it rooted you can almost forget returning it to stock. Everytime my gf asks me to look at her phone I tell her how much I hate it.

What CM said on twitter is so true. At least Sammy hasn't decided to stop us yet.

Another example would be the month + it took to get the hard spl on the tp2. Let's face it, HTC just does not want us to root, flash or do anything on their phones anymore.

The worse part about it is that it was the modding community that made htc phones so popular.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.