View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:04 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

OK, so were having some very bad storms here and the power is out...and my roof is leaking and one of my cars was totaled by tennisball sized hail but...

I HAD to get on the internet for school so I fired up my trusty tp2 equipped with NRG ROM and wifi router and I go to connect and what do I see? not one but TWO NRG ROM hotspots!! Thinking it was just a fluke, I turned mine back off and the other was still there. Weak signal but what I want to know is who else here is in Knoxville TN?!! Somebody elso that lives on my street is using NRG ROM too! Well, I guess it could be another device besides the TP2.

Now, back to the far corner of my basement... more bad weather coming.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.