Threadstarter

simonob3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Eligible for an upgrade and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMetalGeek View Post
I see you are also on Verizon.
What HTC Windows 7 phone do you find available? I went to the store and they had NONE!
Online I can't find much of anything.

I think the imagio is one of the most UNDERRATED phones ever.
As with yours mine hardly locks up.

I pretty much want the same phone again but the HD camera, and a 1 Ghz Processor would be sweet.

Oh, and since they took Skyfire away, flash would be cool.
Although Opera 10 is doing fairly ok for most of that.

Oh yeah, tell me about the OVERCLOCKING. YOU found a program to overclock the imagio?

That would be cool. What do you use?

I have a giant 3200 mAH battery so I'm doing pretty good in the battery life department.
SPeaking of, the larger battery cover makes this phone easier to hold. I've dropped it so many times when it was so thin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergadgets View Post
[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-03-10] V1.06 - xda-developers

You have to try increasing speed in small increments. Higher speeds will lockup and require a reset. I currently have mine clocked at 787Mhz. That gave new life to my Imagio thanks to iwfratz over at XDA. Very smooth!

the overclocking has been answered for ya but i keep mine at 710 not gutsy enough to try the 787 he posted lol.

From what i have read WP7 will be available in a couple months but nothing has been officially released.

If you need a browser with flash support look into "Uzard". I use it and it works pretty good. But don't click the "remember me option" on this because it doesn't store history on the phone. Other then that it works great.

I am leaning towards the thunderbolt but one thing i have noticed about HTC phones is that the LCD is dark... not the brightness just the colors. There is a good example of it posted at phonearea.com where they compare the thunderbolt to other phones.

I will love my WinMo phone like i said if it had a flash and HD video i would keep it. But i have made no decision as of yet.

Last edited by simonob3; 04-26-2011 at 01:01 PM.