View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:48 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Steve says iOS doesn't track people, good does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I doubt that Apple does it any more than Google does. As for the article linked to, it is from a reader of MacRumors.com who says that he emailed Steve Jobs and got that reply. Even if that email exchange was 100% on the up and up, and it would be hard to prove that it was, it was most likely replied to by a marketing/PR person and not Steve Jobs himself.
good point. I'm not too worried about it, but at some point google and apple are going to need to back off my privacy, I wish there was like a ROM you could flash that took out any tracking of anything.