View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:40 AM
pcmanager
N00b

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Plutonium,Neodium,Titanium [21916,28244]

EDIT: I installed pocket player and it must have changed some reg settings! now all my players work in backround thanks and rom is running perfect for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
Hi I installed the 28244 Titanium senceless version few days ago with spb, m1skip pro flavor... like the cooked dialer, speed, no lockups in 4 days, i used a cab to remove windows start menu and memory is great..... drumroll! Only issue i have so far is i use core player to play my tunes on long bike rides, core handels calls great so if i answer or not core begins playing again after ringer ends. problem is on this rom if i use power button to kill display the core player also stops, on all other roms i have used the player keeps working in the backround. and if i just put phone in holster with display on all sorts of screen touch icons will be pressed, depending how ruff the road is. Nitrogen player has same symptoms and dosent handel auto staRt after call is finished. Unrelated issue i droped phone 3 weeks ago and now two or four times a day i have to tap or shake phone several times to get display back on... any ideals on this? is there a ribbon on display might be loose? Thanks for any infos and im liking the rom just need a fix for the music.... 'EDIT Just used it for an hour today while out of the holster and the screen only dims while playing on battery, never fully going out explaining all the icon pushes while biking.