View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:09 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kernel] Ziggy471 MECHA BETA Kernel 22 Apr 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by asenduk View Post
Locked up twice while browsing..
Maybe my phone cant handle 122.88MHz?
Most likely it's a voltage issue, I dropped the voltages considerably from stock. They work fine on my phone and imneveral0n's, however that's not everyone's. I also don't overclock much at all, just every now and then for benchmarks, then I revert back to the stock settings in the kernel.

I'll go ahead and up the voltage table a little higher tomorrow morning to see if that helps you, but in the mean time, you can adjust the voltages up by yourself, I'd recommend around +50mV to start with. There's a link in the first post to my site where I explain in great detail how to do that.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.