View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 04:16 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kernel] Ziggy471 MECHA BETA Kernel 22 Apr 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Hey there old buddy. Great to see you around these parts again.
I had seen you were active with Thunderbolt in hand, when I saw your GPS lock time fix over at XDA.
Glad to see you are working on other projects as well.
I may have to try out some of these kernels as you release them.

Anyhow, mostly just wanted to say hey and thanks for your efforts, as always. Hope things are well for you and I may hit you up on Messenger again here soon if I catch you on there. It's been a while.
That GPS mod was something I found back when I had the Incredible, someone just posted it after I mentioned it in IRC one night.

Yeah, I've missed chatting with you on MSN, I see you sign in every now and then, but I'm always in the middle of something, and forget to start a chat.

There will be more kernels coming soon, most likely another one tonight. I'm slowly starting to move towards mainline, and so far the prox sensor is still working, so I think I'll release another one to the wild.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan