View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 11:39 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Please Welcome tsowen & Mr.X To Admin Staff

After coming a long way over the years, and recently having a slight decline in activity, we're starting to shake things up behind the scenes to get things going again.

We already added a few off-topic forums to the site, which was a simple addition and didn't take much thought or effort.

The next step is to work on our staff. The first thing we've done is bring tsowen back as an admin and promote Mr. X to an admin position.

Both of them will be involved with the users more, but tsowen will be our "user experience" admin. He will be trying to get some feedback from you guys to make this site better. After all, its all about the users.

Both of them will help guide the rest of the staff and work with me to implement the ideas we all share.

Also, we will be going forward with a branded Tapatalk solution for Android. As of now, I do not have an ETA for a release, but I will let you know more once I know. We are also looking into solutions similar for Windows Phone 7.
This post has been thanked 7 times.