View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][EC05]Blue Neon Night v0.1.1 4/17/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I was actually thinking about that as well. Of course I'll need to learn to edit xml to do so. My other thought on that was doing a blue/white/blue gradient in some of the boxes, or making the blue lighter in the mms.apk. Still learning with the training wheels as Timberwolf likes to say.

Great to see you post again Bro! I hope all is well with you.
Hit me up this weekend or sometime next week. I can help with MMS xml and Framework-res progress (Volume Control). Checkout my new Angry Alien MMs images.

Not much action in this Epic section, or any Epic section for PPCGeeks. Sad, I miss the folks here. PPCGeeks was the prime for new releases of any CDMA phone. Don't know what happen to change that.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.