View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:43 AM
vabronxboogie
PPCGeeks Regular

vabronxboogie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to become a gold member to receive yearly upgrades

If you got a letter sent to your house then you would know that it's quite easy to become a Gold member easily. I lost my Feb upgrade once April 1 came. After speaking to a customer service rep, I got it back. They placed notes on the account that I have an upgrade. Unfortunately the website didnt reflect that which didnt matter but it mattered to me so I had to call sales and they read the notes and they updated the website with my new eligibility date of april 1 2011. I am now on the everything plan and next month im set to be on the $89.99 plan. Although they say I'm a gold member, it wont be updated until 3 months of being on an $89.99 and over plan. Anyone can become a gold member by choosing a plan of $89.99 and over. Wait 3 months and tada you too will be a gold member and can receive a yearly upgrade. Theres always ways around it. Just get on the plan and stay for 3 months and you will be a gold member. once you get ur upgrade you can go back down and 3 months before you reach a yr of receiving ur last upgrade upgrade ur plan to become a Gold member again...lol Read the mail they sent you carefully and u can ask the rep, and they will tell you u have to stay on a plan of $89.99 or more for 3 months to be a gold member. So there is hope for those who lost their upgrade. In conclusion: Change to the $89.99 plan and you'll be a Gold member after 3 months and will be able to get a yearly upgrade.

Last edited by vabronxboogie; 04-21-2011 at 07:00 AM.