View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tethering on the Arrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I don't feel that way. as said there's maybe only a couple things at best that I miss from wm6.x and I found a way to live without them and workaround them. to say that one is being "forced" to buy MS is really a fallacy
one is NOT FORCED to buy anything u can choose the rhapsody or grooveshark service instead of the Zune service if u want but it won't be as good and all are cheaper and have more functionality iTune$. I didn't even read the rest of these posts here but why bother? its just a bunch of negativity towards MS and WP7 over tethering. you guys seriously need to get over yourselves no OS on the market currently or previously has had a free tethering method out of the box and without exploits. can't wait till carriers start busting people for doing exactly this and I'll be laughing my @$$ off.
tmobile has free tethering on my girlfriends completely stock unmodified Nexus One with a regular $60 a month plan. She tethers an iPhone all the time and tmobile has never contacted her once about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.