View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Tethering on the Arrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhuff View Post
Let's see - WM 6.5 - Windows Phone 7. HTC Touch Pro 2 - HTC Arrive - same screen size, pretty much the same keyboard. Just like Windows 3.1 - Windows 95 - Windows Millenium - Windows XP - Windows Vista and Windows 7 weren't upgrades - right? Why has Sprint been sending me e-mails suggesting I upgrade my TP2 with the Arrive?

Anytime a vendor puts out a new phone to replace an old one it is an upgrade. To pretend otherwise is facetious. Will MS keep supporting WM 6.5? I think not. The company made a conscious decision to "dumb down" the software to prevent customization and other features - to force customers to buy MS - just like Apple does with the Iphone. Ballmer has been quoted as saying WM 6.5 supports a phone inside a computer, but W7 supports a computer inside a phone. That is MS's right to do and your right to like - just as it is my right and apparently many other WM 6.5 users' right to dislike.
best post i have seen yet in wp7 forums.
This post has been thanked 1 times.