View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 11:35 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game) WVGA o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
All I want to do is give people a chance to play simple fun games , which iphone/ipod has. If you havent noticed , over the past year windows mobile hasnt gooten too much support from developers. Most developers moved on to android or iphone. I feel like people who still have a touchpro2 deserve free games and support from developers. I feel like sharing games I made for myself when Iam traveling . I could keep the games to myself and not release them. But I feel better sharing them with others , isnt that what PPC Geeks is all about?
Your doing just fine dont worry about it. Thanks for sharing!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.