View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ClockworkMod Recovery [Released]

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Just reminding everyone that this will not work on NAND as ACL made us his own recovery (which ultimately inspired neopeek to port CWM to Haret).

Also, though some of Tiad's stuff is interesting, he is not the creator of the BLAZN builds. That's yet another thing he took and claimed as his own. Every time I see NAND related content from him, it's a direct copy/paste of something ACL or I said without giving us credit for that work. I'd be very cautious of anything NAND related from him.
Neopeek working on CWM was definitely inspired by ACL, he said so in his post.

I decided to look at tiad's site, it's a hilarious copypasta. I don't think he did anything original on that site, it's all ctrl-c ctrl-v. Our FAQ for example was just copypasta'd. As nate said, a lot of the NAND stuff was just copypasta'd. Sad really.

Anyhoo, I posted a CM7 build with ClockWorkMod. Definitely needs some lovin, going to try to give it some more . CWM is a spiffy way to update ROMs, but it's a little depressing on SD since rebooting goes back to WinMo .