Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:20 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
hello im really new on iphone, im coming from android, i just bought my Verizon Iphone last friday and friend of mine jailbreke for me using greenpoison, the problem that i have is this, everytime that im trying sync my iphone itunes freeze and wont let me do nothing, can somebody help me please
update iTunes to the latest version and try again, you may also end up having to restore and re-jailbreak, but lets try to update first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.