View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:24 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Honestly how good is this phone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsidedownB View Post
I agree HTC has always made great products but I have always had fantastic luck with Motorola products. Great reception and never any other issues. Only reason I am looking is the rumor mill going around is the Bionic is possibly on the chopping block but have not seen any major sites with it. And was told Verizon still has it in there system. Only time will tell I will wait a few weeks to make my decision. Thanks for the positive input.
no problem. if you have any questions pm me