View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:20 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Yeah, sorry didn't mean to "sound" like I was going down tiad8's route. Like I said, I jumped the gun. Was just excited. Tiad8 and you guys donate a lot more time to this than anyone can ever do. Yes, tiad8 is very creative. I'm just trying to learn. I'm going to wait until the dust settles before I play more with this. Oh, I was asking if you got the ext2 method to work, in terms of data/voice. I'm going to try from scratch again and see how it goes. I OC'ed it to 614Mhz and it feels so fast, smooth, and responsive. neopeek's file doesn't have the Gapps in there yet.