View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything. A lot of stuff still doesn't work. Data is not working for me; voice comm works but I can't hear anything or the other end can't hear me. So I'll keep this to myself. If anyone wants to know how I did my setup they can PM me. This distro is not for primetime yet but it has a lot of potential; i can't believe how smooth and fast it is. Sorry didn't mean to jump the gun. Did you ever get yours working?
No worries at all mate. I just wanted to be clear on that - it would be nice if someone could fill the gap that tiad8 left, because he seemed like a pretty creative guy - just couldn't be bothered with giving us source or any information as to where he's getting stuff from. Also had no regard for dev work or testing stuff. I don't want you going down that path either .

Anyhoo, enough talking about him. I haven't gotten a looped mount working yet, but I haven't given it the proper amount of time. I need to focus on it, I'm hoping to give it my full attention this weekend. Between real life and all the things happening here, I haven't given this much time to be honest!