View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:48 AM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Hahaha, that's right - better have something good by page 3.

ndno, I don't think hyc's RIL should be bundled into anything. tiad8 did that a lot (bundled stuff that was supposed to be for testing) and that was one of the sore spots about him.

You can test stuff for yourself, but please don't bundle and distribute stuff that's meant for testing . I can clean up the first post if you guys feel it's time. I was hoping to get a looped build working. I'm pulling myself in too many directions, I'm trying to learn GIT so I can pull hyc's changes locally and test them all to make sure they pass. I'll try and take another whack at it this weekend. I really want a good CM distro for RHOD .
Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything. A lot of stuff still doesn't work. Data is not working for me; voice comm works but I can't hear anything or the other end can't hear me. So I'll keep this to myself. If anyone wants to know how I did my setup they can PM me. This distro is not for primetime yet but it has a lot of potential; i can't believe how smooth and fast it is. Sorry didn't mean to jump the gun. Did you ever get yours working?