View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:32 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Excellent. I wish I knew half as much as hyc though. He did it. I just borrowed it on a whim. Can't be sure on this one as I never tried it, but you may be able to use opera mini or another browser. Last I checked the native one did not work. You can find more on that in neo's cm7 threads. Either way, one step closer is still a step in the right direction. Bed time.

Edit to your edit: The res is nice small, but many widgets will give you trouble (like fancy widget) or look like crap. If you want the res back to normal size, this build prop should work for you. Just delete the ".txt" off the end and replace it with the one in /system.

Right from my notes file:

Once it's booted up you have to immediately move to "CyanogenModsettings -> Display" and turn off both screen on and screen off animations. If you don't do this then you will have wake up problems (yor screen will stay forever black). So on first boot up make sure your screen doesn't go to sleep.
Skia bug is still present meaning do not use stock Browser or Gmail. Please use Opera Mini!
Deactivate end button behaviour in Spare Parts. Set it to "none" !!!important!!!
Deactivate auto-rotation in display settings
Deactivate all transition animations in display settings
Deactivate screen on / off animation in CyanogenMod settings
Don't activate JIT
Gallery has some unknown bug
Attached Files
File Type: txt build.prop.txt (2.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Boominsvx; 04-15-2011 at 01:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.