View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 12:52 AM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Have you tried using the testing RIL so the phone app can actually use CDMA? I recall using it back when I tested the build. See if it takes care of things.

rhod400 will be fine in the startup.txt.

If that RIL doesn't fix you up and you just want to get it going, try this one.
Thanks... this is the test RIL by hyc, correct? I tried it last time but got to a dead end, I believe you posted some extract XML file for me to try out but I never did get a chance to try out; the instructions on that thread over at XDA is a little confusing so I didn't bother. It seem like this CM7 distribution is all geared towards GSM; my TP2 booted up fine but I think it went into "GSM" mode (even though I specified CDMA in the startup.txt); it didn't find any "network" and the mobile settings are grayed out. This is besides the annoying com.android.phone crashing window that keeps popping up (probably because no mobile network is found). I did try tiad8's neopeek GingerBread ext2 build and that works fine; maybe I'll use his bundle as a template to see if it makes a difference.