View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:39 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT2.0 Theme] Easter Theme

My Easter Theme for CHT 2.0 is finally finished enough to share ..better late then never right lol. Mix and match different items to make you own unique theme. I hope everyone enjoys it..

What does the theme include?

Wallpapers - choose from 6 versions
CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate, Data, Weather, Pushmail, Flight Mode, Proximity Sensor, Proximity Relight, Restart sense, Restart device
CHT Notification Icons - choose from 2 versions- Messages, Email, Call History, Voicemail
Email and SMS widget skins - choose from 3 versions
CHT softkeys - choose from 2 versions - CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Slider, Lock
CHT softbar - choose from 3 versions
Analog Clock
Notes Widget Skins - choose from 8 versions
CHT Page Indicator

Instructions:

Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
Set the Very wide WP to any of the 1440x800 walls and skin the taskbar with the 480x800 walls.
Install cabs of your choice to make up theme
Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks
Select your softkeys in CHTE or with CHT Tweaks.

Download my Easter dialpads and banner's from HERE

Special thanks to rrjskj for helping with screenshots!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Easter fonts.zip (270.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Softkeys psd.zip (17.6 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 04:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.