Threadstarter

elnene20 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moving to sd issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
I used App 2 SD https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
to move my apps... It works great and it tells you if you can move an app as soon as it installs.
That being said... I do see the Market icon on all the apps that were moved to the SD on bootup... But that's cuz I'm on a class 2 card and the phone has to read all the apps and settings from the SD. It takes a few seconds and then all the icons are displayed correctly.
I hope this helps.
p.

Thank you for your reply. I feel like an idiot right now. I went ahead and did what you said. I used App 2 SD, But I only moved a few of them and not the whole bunch.

Rebooted and they where once again not where they were placed. Waited a couple of secs and then they appeared. Hmmm. NICE .

So this time I moved everything that I possibly could with TB like I did before and waited about a min or two before I even touched the tablet and they where there .

So what I was doing wrong here was I did not have the patience and wanted it right then and there. Not thinking of how much crap needed to load now. Oops.. Problem solved. Thank You