View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I tried your regedit but the thing is It doesn't always happen so im not able to confirm if this works or not. Same thing is true with Maxx's cab. I currently have your regedit and maxx's cab and Im not sure if its helping or not I have to give it a few days.

Right now Im running at running at 114mb of storage memory & 102mb of program memory oc'd at 768mhz.

I've changed roms and its happend on several different roms from several different chefs. But like I said before it doesn't always happen.

Im going to have to test your fix for a little while and Ill report back in a few days. I dont make too many calls but Its pissed me off when I do.

I just have to test it.

Thanks given to all who replied!
are you talking about my fix ? lol , it works quite well , takes seconds to set up !
This post has been thanked 1 times.