View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
percolator
Lurker

percolator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting32 View Post
In case this helps someone that has this problem listed above, it is because GPS is disabled in on the windows side!

A part that I left off in the question was, that I hard reset windows mobile side, due to an issue with backlight button or I thought software problem, hoping it would fix the dang thing. after 1 more pro2 got here so I could start setting up winmo side, that is when I find the problem. Since it didnt fix the backlite, I didnt mess with winmo, and used genYdual boot, then never realized the problem.

When you hard reset, it disable the GPS down to 911 only. From then on (any android in here at PPCGeeks) android would crash on ANY APP that asked for GPS (this includes google now) SO you have to renable it in windows by going to:
I only know for WM6.5:
start menu/settings/all settings/personal/phone/goto the CDMA Services tab, find the 'location settings' in list, hit the get settings, set LOCATION ON.

once I did this, everything is working in all flavors so far (last download I have on here tho, was last week, (march 27-'11) )

Hope this helps another nubeee.. (im an ID10T sometimes.)
good show lad!