View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:53 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpry View Post
Ndno,

Your new model looks good. There is a new kernel and rootfs.img i have uploaded. Need both at the same time, neither are backwards compatible. It will make some attempt to determine se=. right now it is just at the default. I think this will improve sleep accuracy, se should be within 0 - .008

Did you download the modules .tar.gz from the first post? That will be necessary to get working wifi. If its still not working post a dmesg from when you try to enable wifi. Works on my phone, just a module problem one way or another.
Thanks. I will update the kernel and rootfs.img from the first post; I didnt't realize you updated them since you started the thread. I'm using the modules*.tar.gz from your first post. I will make sure when I get back; I will post the error from dmesg for you.

Had a charge lockup this morning. I went to sleep having my phone hooked up to the charger. When I woke up this morning, the led was blinking green but I couldn't get it to wake up; pulled the battery and rebooted to winmo, which showed a 100% charge; booted back to android and it showed a 98% charge. This is with the 1.103 to one of values in sbcs.conf you recommended because my phone would stop charging at the 95-98% range.

Sent from my FRX06-ized TP2 using Tapatalk