View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:10 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a reilable ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakville View Post
hi guys, just wonder if we can share the experience of ROM reliability. i have flashed my phone with various ROMs, but all having reliability issue, i would be happy to have my phone have fancy feature, but if phone always freeze, then this phone lost the most basic functionality - PHONE.

currently running the Bell stock rom, felt that is the most reliable ROM, but my phone still freeze from time to time, with no fix pattern, sometime phone can freeze not too long after i did a hard reboot.

thanks for sharing!!!
When I had a Diamond I found the most reliable ROM was Mighty Rom 3.9..if you can manage to find a copy of it you'll have to be sure it works with Bell, as I don't know.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley