View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:04 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Tethering on the Arrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling26 View Post
This is the only reason i do not get the phone yet... I have no idea how Sprint does not cancel me givin the amount of data I pull down every cycle through my TP2. I can not live without my internets on my laptop and I hate using the WiFi's, the 3g's are so much better :รพ Man someone out there knows how to tether the Arrive and they are not sharing
its coming im sure, give the hackers some time with the phone plus updates are a issue im sure.