View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:09 PM
slantyshanty
Lurker

slantyshanty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 glitches in my shift?

1st one is the screen coming back on, after I have pressed the power button, with the keyboard out. If I'm in a txt conversation for example and I shut the screen off to save a little battery, lay the phone down with the keyboard out, screen comes back on. It usually only does this once or twice and then it will stay off.

2nd one is with the txt window itself. Sometimes it will scroll down while I am typing so far that you can't see the send button or attach button anymore. That's as far as it goes, just until those are off of the screen. I drag my finger to scroll the window back up and I have apparently been typing into the abyss because half of my sentence is gone?

Just had a 3rd (but can't change the title of this post) I have my work email set to auto forward to my Gmail. I received 2 emails into my Gmail box and to my Yahoo box? I could open them just fine on the Gmail side but couldn't open ANY emails on the yahoo side. Every time I tried to open/move/delete the 2 emails on the yahoo side, android mail would force close. I tried everything I could think of, even logging in to Yahoo and deleting the emails from there (the emails weren't in yahoo because they were never forwarded there) I had to delete my Yahoo mail account on the phone and re-add it. The 2 emails weren't there anymore and everything opens fine.

Last edited by slantyshanty; 04-11-2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Had another glitch