View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Day light savings time

What has become to be known as a Pocket PC was called a converged device basically a Pocket PC (PPC) phone. Before Sprint, Verizon, AT&T.... started making PPC there were handheld PPC that didn't have phones, daylight savings time changes were a night mare. All my appointments would be messed up the time wouldn't update properly etc. A few years ago Microsoft made a patch that had to be added to all PPC's to accommodate daylight savings time, I haven't needed to add this software to any of my converged devices because the Sprint connection seams to manage the time very well. What I am wondering is are you having any issues with the time change? If you are post what carrier do you have and what state do you live in.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.