View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:08 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Corporate calls me about my FFC Complaint...

on april first i logged on to sprint.com and happened to check my upgrade status. it was eligible on august 1st 2011 for a full upgrade before but now it says june 1st 2012. i had a rep tell me back in february that the change was for new customers only and that i would get my last yearly upgrade this year. i asked for a transcript of this conversation. i emailed dan@sprint.com and cc'd it to another supervisor at sprint to complain about the premiere upgrade changes and that i was misinformed. they went ahead and and moved my upgrade to now. my account now says im eligble now for a full upgrade on my main line as of april 2011. i was polite, friendly, but still firm with my point that the rep was misinformed and in turn misinformed me, and that their lack of orginization and proper training was at fault. ive always found that if your just not a **** to them, 99 percent of the time, you will be treated welll and sprint would go out of the way for you. i wouldnt call them bitching about the 10 dollar fee on behalf of the entire community. i would talk to them about your own account on your own behalf. ive personally already had my fee waived for 24 months on one line. i got that done back in november..

This post has been thanked 1 times.