View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
wavezero
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

wavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My complaints of the Shift after a week (any input is appreciated!)

Maybe i'll try the turning the gps off. I don't have stock on, but I LOVE having everything else up to date. I think that's one of the coolest things about a smartphone, but then I'm giving up battery life.

I had bought widget locker a couple of days after I got my phone and hated it. Buggy (would often show both lock screens) and the notification never worked. I love how the stock lock screen shows appointments above the slider and missed calls/texts below the slider. I just wish there was some way to point the stock app to a different pic.

I think I’ll just live with the keyboard, I don’t want to go through the whole root process again and buy a new invisible shield. I just wish there was a tweak/setting like on the TP2 to have the backlight on whenever it was slid out.

The FB android app works fine and I can see all my contacts, I like the way the app works better than friend stream too. Problem is I can’t link my exchange contacts to 3 FB contacts cause they won’t show up in FB for HTC. Looks like it’s a known bug, but no fix yet.

1+ for Wordfeud WAY better than WWF. The notifications actually work, and they also show the word played, points, and time. No crashes or anything. The free version has less adds than. WWF and they offer a paid one too.

Thanks!