View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: List Features You Feel WP7 Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
is this an actual fact or just an MS bash? I know for a fact MS said it would be here sometime within the next 5 mos. and as for keyboards the stock option is way more than satisfactory its even better than the stock Android keyboard.
it is confirmed they will implement 3rd party multitasking in Mango.

well the WP7 keyboard isn't bad, but I like having choices. When I'm on Android I like to swype portrait and aosp landscape, and sometimes just use htc ime. Also, for someone on a 3.7" screen Better Keyboard is awesome because it has bigger letters.