View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:45 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v2 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Hi ModmyPPC,

Yea actually there is standalone weather widget. Cookie made it in addition to the one in the main clock. Features 2 layouts, both resizable. The second layout is pure eye candy when enlarged. I attached it below for ya. Let me know how it works out.

P.s. SimClock v3 will be available soon(next few days)..we're in its final testing stages right now..
Yeah stupid me, I already had it saved on my sd card and I was like "Whats this? " and it was that exact widget. lmao

Im such a dummy. But thanks for the reply! And thats awesome news this widget is amazing! I was just checking out the different themes that is over xda and I must say amazing stuff!

Too bad these themes dont get as much attention here!