View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:32 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v2 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Inando,

Im using this widget but im curious if you know of a good weather widget.that can supplement this. The standard clock widget only offers the weather widget with the clock..

Do you know of a weather widget thats not too busy just a simple widget that links to the weather tab.

Thanks
Hi ModmyPPC,

Yea actually there is standalone weather widget. Cookie made it in addition to the one in the main clock. Features 2 layouts, both resizable. The second layout is pure eye candy when enlarged. I attached it below for ya. Let me know how it works out.

P.s. SimClock v3 will be available soon(next few days)..we're in its final testing stages right now..
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTAddon_WeatherWidget_v1.0.cab (29.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.