View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:33 PM
haus
Halfway to VIP Status

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My complaints of the Shift after a week (any input is appreciated!)

Battery life is very affected by the stuff that syncs automatically. Turn off stocks, weather, and news and see if that helps. I also turned off GPS via network location and only let the device get a fix when a mapping/nav program is open. This also prevents your device from sending your location to Google all the time. I can get a full day now.

My KB light comes on unless I'm in the brightest light. Maybe your unit is defective? Take it to a sprint store and show them.

Yes, FB doesn't always sync. I have a few contacts that just won't work. My belief is that it has something to do with privacy settings on FB for those contacts, but I don't really use it enough to worry about it. Others have complained about this, though.