View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:43 AM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: upgrading my memory

I am glad to hear that Doc, i am keeping my TP2 for sure man, but will be on the look out for some Win7 down the road, I doubt i ll go Droid but options are open.....lata and N joy your HD7. i GOTTA look up the specs on that phuker, u know....
Now u can send me your 16GB card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i love it...wasn't sure at 1st, and thank god tmo let me keep my hd2, but the hd7 works, period. i haven't taken my sim card out yet lol.