View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:49 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by statchmoe View Post
I am coming back to NRG after about 6 months on vins rom... I was wondering... is there a cab to get the Sprint TV and Navigation menu items over here and working? Will vins cab work on NRG? Also, a major issue with vins rom was I could not get a full flash browser fully functional on vin... what about here? does the built in browser have full flash? or what are the best options?? Thanks for helping....
Just click back here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/
hit the paperclip and you can download Sprint Nav/TV CABs there. Best options for flash would be Uzard browser..
uZard Web (mobile browser) - full internet access wherever and whenever you want
or trying this thread using Opera..
[PPC][PDA] Opera Mobile 10.3 [Flash finally working] - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 6 times.